2 pillows
2. List all of your nicknames that you can remember.
Mickie, mick, shorty, miky, mic, micky, Pooh
3. Favorite place you’ve ever been?
Paris. I cried for a week after getting back from there. If I were to chose another, it would be a place called Lauterbrunnen in Switzerland. It was the middle of winter and the whole town was silent, as if no one lived there. I went walking in literally waist deep snow and the waterfalls were frozen and I honestly just lay there, in the cold by myself. It was beautiful. So beautiful.
4. Favorite writing utensil?
I actually love my pacer so much.
5. Would you change your gender?
Absolutely no. I am proud I am a woman.
6. What is on your keychain?
I don't have one lol.
7. Do you drink racist coffee?
I am unsure if this means coffee without milk, but no, I do drink it with milk. Or is white coffee racist?
8. What can you hear right this minute?
Tomorrow by Daughter is currently on repeat.
9. What are your bad habits?
I am just going to say that I get extemely adjatated around people and I know I show it. It is not a very attractive trait.
10. Can you think of three words that describe your personality?
Inquistive, dominant, independent
11. Can you think of three words that you WISH described your personality?
Positive, strong, selfless
12. List your hobbies.
books, movies, tea drinking, nail painting, coffee shopping, alone time (hello!), baking, room re-decorating
13. Do you know any secret codes?
no
14. Favorite animal?
The Fox.
15. What kind of pajamas do you wear?
I wear like shorts and a top?
16. What is your opinion on penguins?
I think they are intelligent, the way the mother goes off for a certain amount of time to get food etc.
17. Do you have any collections? What are they?
No I don't actually. No wait, I keep library receipts.
18. Would you rather live alone or not? With pets?
I enjoy solitude, but I think I would live with someone. As long as they could mentally match me and were simlar.
19. Would you change your name if you could?
Yes
20. What are your three most prized possessions?
My family (including all relatives and pets), laptop and I don't even know what else.
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment