Saturday, 1 November 2014

Ameican Horror Story x miki

| | 0 comments
god I love this show.
Just binge watched the whole series in one weekend.

The series is just so unique and creepy, which is one of the reasons I love it so much. I also think the fact that the series isn't for everyone, makes me sort of feel exclusive, like I am privleged to watch such an amazing show.

I would have to say that my favourite season is definately number 3, Coven. Its about witches and witchcraft in America, focusing on the wars between the native voodoo witches of New Orleans and the modern white witches. It' so good.

I also loved the medical experiment and anatomy side to season 2, Asylum. I am really into that sort of stuff, especially after watching Shutter Island a couple of weeks ago, where the medical procedure of lobotomy was one of the main themes in the movie.

miki x



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance