Friday, 24 October 2014
Coldplay x miki
I have this thing with Coldplay songs.
Like when I listen to them, I feel alive. Really truely. They make me feel happy and hopeful, they make me smile. The make me sourire. Smile.
I can spin and jump and close my eyes and imagine. My hands in the air, my feet tapping and my eyes wide. I remember when I listen to Colplay songs.
I remember sitting in the boat and watching the fireworks reflect onto the water when I was 7, Clocks playing, my body alive and hair blowing in the breeze.
I remember crusing to the Gold Coast, endless waves and beautiful sunsets, Paradise making everthing seem so real.
I remember saything that A Sky Full Of Stars was my city driving song.
And how Fix You relates to everything.
Coldplay inspires me. Keeps me going. Gives me something to work towards.
Go listen to some Coldplay.
miki x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment